The South Bay is calling your name
A prime spot to catch an ocean breeze, endless dining and shopping destinations, parks and trails galore, and a wide variety of architecture, the South Bay is in demand as one of Los Angeles’ list of places to call home.
• El Segundo • Palos Verdes Estates
• Manhattan Beach • Rolling Hills
• Hermosa Beach • Rolling Hills Estates
• Redondo Beach • Rancho Palos Verdes
Inland cities of the South Bay The southernmost neighborhoods
• Hawthorne of the City of LA
• Gardena • Harbor Gateway
• Lawndale • San Pedro
• Lomita • Wilmington
• Carson • Harbor City
And unincorporated areas of L.A. County including
• Del Aire
And other small unincorporated "county strip" areas of Los Angeles County.